Sensory Processing Disorder University - Hope and Help 24/7
At the SPD Foundation, we know it may not be possible for clinicians, educators, medical professionals or parents to attend out-of-state conferences and seminars. That is why we developed our new e-Learning program – SPD University – taught by experts in the field of Sensory Processing Disorder. The CEU-eligible online courses are now available in the comfort of your home or office, day or night.
Why sign up for education at SPD University?
- SPD University faculty members, including Dr. Lucy Jane Miller,
are leaders in the field of SPD research and education
- You can watch and learn at your own pace, 24/7
- There are a variety of courses to select from
- All courses are eligible for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the American Occupational Therapy Association
OVER 35 ONLINE COURSES AND ASSESSMENTS
Presentations from prominent leaders in SPD research and intervention. Topics include:
- Definitions and intervention of SPD
- Strategies for home, school and clinic
- Principles of STAR Center Treatment Model
Learn to administer, score, and utilize many developmental assessments, including M-Fun, MAP, FirstSTEp, T.I.M.E., and others.
S.O.S. Approach to Feeding
Advanced courses designed to further the skills of professionals who have already attended an SOS Approach to Feeding Basic 3-Day Workshop
New Signature Lecture Series
An exciting and informative monthly lecture series starting in September 2014. In upcoming lectures, learn from prominent leaders and researchers in the field of SPD.
For more details and to register visit SPDUniversity.org
View the FREE course now! Click Here
If you are not on our email list please contact us here to be added.
Mail this page to a friend