There are only a few seats available in the SPD Foundation’s 2012 Intensive Mentorship Programs; the programs OTs are raving about. Only one seat available in the August session and limited availability in the November and December sessions. Be one of the first to see the brand new sensory playground, bringing therapy and family training into a truly natural setting.
Don’t miss out. Reserve your seat today!
“I think what this kind of mentorship offers, versus any other kind of educational opportunity, is the chance to be with other professionals and really absorb the information. Getting to learn directly from Lucy and other researchers – not just research, but the application of the research for our profession – has been so exciting for me.”
– Tara Delaney
- -Learning in a small group setting, mentored by Lucy Jane Miller, Ph.D., OTR, Sarah A. Schoen, Ph.D., OTR and other skilled faculty
- -Observation of live therapy sessions conducted by experienced STAR Center therapists
- -Networking with other experienced clinicians
- -Resource materials for use in your own practice
- -Competency credentials, proficiency certificate and approximately 3.2 AOTA CEUs
- -Free professional membership for life!
- -Definitions of SPD subtypes
- -Differential diagnosis of SPD subtypes
- -Use of standardized scales, clinical observation, and published parent/teacher report measures in assessment
- -Clinical reasoning tools for treatment planning
- -Application and components of the STAR Center Model of Intervention
- -A SECRET problem solving method for parents and teachers
To register, visit www.SPDFoundation.net/mentorships