Select Sessions Avaialble Online Nov. 11!
If you missed this sold out educational event, see select presentations from distinguished speakers, including Dr. Lucy Jane Miller, Dr. Elysa Marco, Dr. Susan Bayzk, Dr. Alice Carter and more. The latest findings in Sensory Processing Disorder research, tips for practice management and strategies to use in schools and clinics. Available November 10, 2014 at www.spduniversity.org
The Changing Landscape of Sensory Processing Disorder
Sorry, the 17th International 3S Symposium is currently full.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist, select the register button, enter your email address and click Add Yourself to Waitlist. When a spot becomes available, you will be sent an email instructing you how to complete your registration.
November 7-8, 2014
Tempe Mission Palms Hotel
Airport Shuttle information to Tempe Mission Palms Hotel
- Latest findings in Sensory Processing Disorder research
- Evolving trends in the field of Sensory Processing Disorder
- Latest on evidence-based treatment
- World-renowned faculty
- Strategies to use in schools and clinics
- Practice management: the role of OT within the changing health care climate
- Successful implementation of programs
- Network with colleagues, fun interactive activities
Who should attend:
occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, physical therapists, special education teachers, psychologists, early intervention specialists, nurses, physicians, mental health workers and parents
We are saddened by the news that Jane Case Smith has passed away. She will be truly missed.
- Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR, Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation
- Erna Blanche, PhD, OTR University of Southern California
- Susan Bazyk, PhD, OTR, Cleveland State University
- Alice Carter, PhD, University of Massachusetts Boston
- Carol S. Conway, MS, OTR/L Ohio Hudson City Schools
- Patricia Davies, PhD, OTR, Colorado State University
- Mary Fristad, PhD, The Ohio State University
- Matthew Goodwin, PhD, Northeastern University
- Diana Henry, OTR, Henry Occupational Therapy Services, Inc
- Elysa Marco, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Diane Parham, PhD, OTR, University of New Mexico
- Doris Shriver, OTR, O.T. Resources, Inc
- Carol Van Hulle, PhD, University of Wisconsin- Madison
AOTA Continuing Education credit awarded:
November 7: 5.5 Hours (.55 CEUs)
November 8: 6 Hours (.6 CEUs)
Both Conference Days: 11.5 Hours (1.15 CEUs)
Thank you to our sponsors!
Mail this page to a friend