Select Sessions From the 2014 17th International Symposium Available Online!
If you missed this sold out educational event in Tempe, Arizona, view select presentations from distinguished speakers, including Dr. Lucy Jane Miller, Dr. Elysa Marco, Dr. Susan Bayzk, Dr. Alice Carter and more. The latest findings in Sensory Processing Disorder research, tips for practice management and strategies to use in schools and clinics. Available for purchase now. www.spduniversity.org.
Look for course numbers 3201 through 3207.
Save the date!
October 9-10, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
MUST-SEE EDUCATIONAL EVENT
Thought-provoking workshop with distinguished speakers.
- Latest findings in Sensory Processing Disorder research
- Evolving trends in the field of Sensory Processing Disorder
- Latest on evidence-based treatment
- World-renowned faculty
- Strategies to use in schools and clinics
- Successful implementation of programs
- Network with colleagues, fun interactive activities
Who should attend:
occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, physical therapists, special education teachers, psychologists, early intervention specialists, nurses, physicians, mental health workers and parents
Last year's Symposium was sold out.
Watch for announcements with registration details.
AOTA Continuing Education credit will be awarded.
Mail this page to a friend